Wednesday, December 24, 2008

PUBLIC OPINION



All in the same day, I saw a list of all the war games, exercises, etc. on 9/11. It seems like it was something like 81, of every conceivable type, even down to a local fire dept gaming a fire at the pentagon. I think there was a point made about the rare concurrence of this many exercises. Somehow these hijackers picked this day.

Then, I happen to flip by a new digitized version of the Zapruder film after I had just read an account of the Mike Connell plane crash, and then strangely enough I found myself on a site with the Spencer Tunick mass nude exhibit in the zocalo at Mexico City and for the first time Tunick made perfect sense. Masses shorn, lined up and ready for the slaughter.

A record 18,000 people took off their clothes to pose for US photographic artist Spencer Tunick in Mexico... [Read Post]

1 comment:

MarcLord said...

I see.